Meet the team
Soccer Assist is an award-winning scholarship agency that help talented student-athletes secure U.S scholarships.
Prior to co-founding Soccer Assist, Tyrelle helped many CEOs and entrepreneurs to build illustrious businesses working for the Supper Club, part of Prelude Group in London.
Throughout his time in the U.S. and now the UK, Junior has attained the skills and knowledge required to manage and operate a team. He has successfully built a thriving team of individuals that offer aspiring student-athletes the opportunity to fulfil their full sporting potential and prepare them for their future endeavours.
Junior has been mentioned as one of the Top 20 young entrepreneurs in Start-ups UK, featured in publications such as Business Advice and FIFA, and has worked with some of the world’s leading sport brands.
Representing, delivering and contributing to a progressive coaching program and club philosophy, he has helped to produce several players who have represented their country at youth level, moved to Premier league clubs and made their professional debuts.
Joe has worked on global football projects alongside a number of international players including James Rodriguez, Miralem Panic and Gareth Bale. Working throughout 2017/2018 with Adidas, UEFA Champions League and a host of Europe's biggest clubs including Real Madrid and Juventus.
Alongside this, 8 years of experience developing and co-coordinating award-winning educational programming with the Winch, and The Princes Trust have afforded Joe vast leadership experience, and the opportunity to work closely with groups of young people daily.
This coupled perspective provide him with an in-depth understanding of modern football, and the characteristics and experience to produce exceptional young players and outstanding young men.
At age 16 he decided to continue his football development in America so he could also work towards a Bachelors degree. He received a scholarship to study at Cayuga Community College in New York in 2013 before transferring over to SUNY Brockport where he graduated with a degree in Sports Management.
Following his graduation TP became the Goalkeeping Coach and Recruiter at Niagara Community College for a season before returning to the UK in 2021.
He joined Soccer Assist with the objective of recruiting and supporting players that are looking to follow in his footsteps. TP also continues to play Non-League football for Hadley in the Southern League Division 1.
Aaron earned a scholarship at the University of Jamestown where he would study for a degree in Sports Communication. He completed his Senior year on the Deans list for Education and in the top 5 for the Men's Soccer Programme for goals and assists.
Following his graduation Aaron went on to play for semi-pro sides America Duluth FC and Dakota Fusion in the NPSL.
Aaron then returned to the UK in 2022 and started his career with the Soccer Assist family as a Recruitment & Player Care Coordinator.
Annabel moved to America in 2013 where she studied towards a bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology and Health Promotion at Louisiana Tech University. She graduated with a 3.8 GPA and was awarded a full scholarship to be a part of the NCAA D1 programme.
During her time at LA Tech she helped the team to three post-season tournament appearances and was on the University President’s Commendation role every quarter and the Women’s Soccer Commissioner’s Honour Roll every year.
With experience in digital marketing and a passion for creativity, Lily looks after Soccer Assist's social channels and is tasked with coming up with creative content.
Lily has always been involved in sport, playing hockey regularly from a young age and captaining the Suffolk county side. She has also always had an interest in football and is a keen Watford fan.
Emily graduated University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentrating in Sports Management from NCAA DII College Goldey-Beacom in Delaware. She obtained the DII ADA Academic Achievement Award and CACC Academic Honour Roll Recognition during her time in America.
Since returning to the UK, in addition to her work at Soccer Assist, Emily coaches at West Bromwich Albion Girls Academy - supporting young footballers with their development both in the UK and USA.
Providing world-class soccer scholarship experiences to aspiring student-athletes. Soccer Assist values:
- Focus on results – when we need to be, we are ruthlessly focused.
- We plan and identify all eventualities in order to react quickly when required.
- We have the right answers for 99% of questions. For the remaining 1% we will find the best answer.
Freedom to succeed
- Trust forms the foundation of our team and empowers all members of staff.
- We aim to be ourselves and stand up for what we feel is right and important.
- We encourage healthy debate, and once a decision is made we support it wholeheartedly.
- Think in the future, anticipate trends and opportunities.
- Generate ideas and move them to action.
- Be imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business.
To be adventurous, creative and open
- Be honest at all times and demonstrate high integrity.
- We should always be seeking adventure and having fun exploring new possibilities.
- We approach situations and challenges with an open mind.
- We put the needs of our clients first. Finding them a solution is what we pride ourselves on doing.
- Value the differences in people and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Build great relationships with those you work with, both internally and externally.
TO BE FIRST
- Being proactive in our approach when finding the best scholarship deals for our clients.
- Thinking outside of the box to create new and exciting opportunities for the student-athlete community.
- Continuously challenging our people to stay informed about the constant industry changes.