STANDARD REPRESENTATION CONTRACT between INTERMEDIARY and PLAYER
IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
- The Intermediary is appointed by the Player to provide services on the following terms:
- Please ensure you are certain you would like to take out our services before signing. Full payment is mandatory if you change your mind.
You will be invoiced for the full amount once agreement has been received and this will be non-refundable under any circumstances, for either Package option.
As per NCAA regulations, no portion of the fee will be refunded if you do not receive a scholarship offer. No additional fees will be due after receiving a scholarship offer.
Missed payments by the client will result in services being put on hold, and a late payment fee of £15 will be additionally charged to the account. A Further charge of £30 will be added after two weeks if payment is not submitted. If after this period no payment is made, the company reserves the right to cancel the Agreement.
Late payment fee must be paid in the same month as missed payment i.e. Missed payment for February must be paid in February and not at the end of contract
If the Client fails to pay the Services Fee and subsequent late payment fees (or any part of it) in accordance with this Agreement, the Company shall (without limiting any other right or remedy available to it) be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately upon written notice.
For more information on the services within these packages, please visit our website https://soccer-assist.co.uk/services
- The Contract shall take effect on signing the Contract and will terminate on a date to be determined, in line with when the Player commences their scholarship.
The duration of the Intermediary’s promotional activity on behalf of the Player will be for the agreed Player scholarship commencement date, with subject to an additional promotional year (as to which the Intermediary shall be the sole judge).
- The Player is contracted to the Intermediary on an exclusive basis.
- The Player shall pay to the Intermediary as stated in 1. Above.
- In order to achieve the best possible outcomes for the Player, the Intermediary guarantees to fulfil its obligations to the Player under the terms of the Contact, except in the case of extreme and unforeseen circumstances. If the Player does not carry out the directions and instructions of the Intermediary for the full duration of the Contract, the Intermediary reserves the right to terminate the Contract with immediate effect, without any refund of fees paid by the Player.
SUPPLEMENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any other arrangements between the parties in any way connected to the provision of the services set out in clause 1 that are supplemental to the Contract shall be in accordance with the requirements of NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA or such other regulatory body governing the conduct of the relevant college. For more detail, please consult these organisations.
- Any dispute between the parties arising out of or in connection with the Contract, including but not limited to any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, should initially be directed to the Intermediary. If it cannot be resolved, it will be referred to and finally resolved by the NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA.
- The Contract and any non-contractual obligation arising out of or in connection to it is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to Clause 8 above, the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.