about the WEEK
Our one week preparation camp is designed for both our Academy players and our U.S. soccer scholars. Training therefore mirrors the format and structure of American Universities pre-season schedule, giving athletes every chance to start the season in the best possible condition.
Equipped with state of the art sporting facilities, premiere boarding and provisions such as prehab & rehab clinics, we are hugely excited to be returning to this prestigious venue for our third ever residential camp.
What we provide
- Three meals per day, lodging & use of facilities, football training (up to 2 sessions per day) and additional fun activities
- Match kit to be worn on final day of camp
What you need to bring
- Appropriate footwear for grass as well as trainers
- Clothes for after training
- Extra training wear layers (weather dependent)
- Re-usable drinks bottle